среда, 15 апреля 2009 г.

One day of respite


Yes, we deserve it. Every person in our company deserve one tranquil day. Our investor was out today. Our mega director was almost out. I saw him only morning, when he came to check employees’ appearance at work on time.  And all this day we could allow just to WORK. Oh, I’ve worked with different bosses and investors and only here I’ve realized that to work, just to work without unlimited meetings and brain washing IT IS THE BIGGEST HAPPINESS for employee.

But not everything is perfect in our state. This week started from several bad news. Our unique visitors cut down three times compared last week.  Now we have to write all our tasks in e-taskmanager for our bosses, because they hadn’t seen before what we were doing. Of cause, if we used this program properly, it would be useful.  But now I spend too much time to write all my tasks for myself, instead to do it for my subordinates.  And eventually our mega bosses decided that we should start to work at 09.00 a.m. This rule relates to everybody, except codders.  They are our elite.  Funny.  Our case is the brightest example of McGregor’s theory X.

Meanwhile one of my projects, internet competition of singers, has started quite successfully. http://estar.taba.ru

photo : estar photosession 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий