понедельник, 13 апреля 2009 г.

again monday


Yes, our friday party has gone "effectively". There was big scandal, our mega bosses showed masterpiece of management abilities. They taught one of our managers to run her employees, said her very rudely, that she didn’t have ability to manage them. All these words were told public and after fair quantity of alcohol. She didn’t have enough forces to contain tears. It was so terrible. Later I said that guys can’t evaluate her because of their incompetence and ignorance.
Also this big event has been remarkable drunk too much alcohol, that has led to various unpleasant cases, such as vomiting, fighting and broken nose. Next day we had to use our office for awarding winners of advertising campaign, so it was quite tough to put it in order. Really it’s so terrible that such drunkenness was approved and even initiated by our TOP MANAGEMENT. Very strange approach for company running isn’t it.
Today is Monday again. Really I don’t remember the worst day, even a week ago. But strangely enough it wasn’t linked with my job. Just with me. Firstly I have running nose and I have problems with realizing things around me. I’ve offended my good friend. Now he ignores me - doesn’t answer a call, doesn’t reply SMS, turns off ICQ. And another one bad news, of cause which can be solved, but I can’t think of this today.

2 комментария:

  1. I love it, I love your blog, please keep writing! This is GREAT! U are awesome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. thank you, dear. Yes I'll keep writing. It's strange but I can't post comments to your messages in your blog.

    ОтветитьУдалить