среда, 8 апреля 2009 г.

I was wrong.


We’ve achieved 10000 users. Wow.  Our Friday party will have justification. Super!!!  Unfortunately, I will have to miss this life holiday. My old friend has invited me to meet, if I will be all right. I’ve got caught a cold. Really so often parties don’t please very much. Bosses should find new way for expression of their feeling to employees. )) money for example. But salary increasing it’s not about me. I have too bad relations with my mega DIRECTOR. I can’t even count on small bonus, because every good thing, which is happened here don’t have any relation to me, including  10000 users.  I’ve weaned to work with idiots and unfortunately I can’t accept it already six months.

Our project manager has refused to make hyperlink from one URL to another one. This is so simple work, just five minutes. Sometimes he is fairly good, but quite often he persists to do simple thing, just because of his harmful identity.

 photo: our mega boss prepares to the next brain washing

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий