четверг, 18 марта 2010 г.

Beginning

10 months and I want to write again. I’ve visited one good event - Siberian Internet week, where was discussed theme of corporate blogs, and successful and not so examples. The most interesting ones are the real stories of leading business – such a pattern of reality show. Well here, I’m Russian entrepreneur, who work in a quite rare, but very perspective business in Russia. This is e-commerce - several active e-shops, which were launched by myself or with my partner and several planning ones. And we have one big aim in nearest future to unite many small shops in one big marketplace with united logistics system and call center. So, E-bay should fear us :) . Because no foreign online seller won’t be able to cope with Russian transport system.
So I’d like to tell about our experience of achieving our big aim. Many funny and not so things happen almost every day in our activity. So I will write about it - working with suppliers, partners, logistics companies, agents, customers, also about our technologies and other things, which we will face.
And I guess I will make a Russian copy in other blog.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий