пятница, 29 мая 2009 г.

a month ago


Three weeks has gone away from my sacking. I didn’t want to write anything about my dismission, because it could be too emotional , too aggressive and unconstructive post. Even now I think that it’s too early. Really I want to write SWOT of project Taba.ru. I’ll do it later. Only two words about this situation. I realize that I got from this work quite much, enough for considering this job as a good experience in my life. First of all I’ve met great people. Secondly I’ve investigated so much information, which will help me in my business now. Now I’m happy, I realize now how it is tranquil to work for myself. But I will enjoy for a half of month, because I was invited to another project. Unlike my previous job, which was just miserable likeness of business, new project is real one. It is an e-commerce. I’ve missed big and profitable job. I don’t want to write today too much, because today is my husband’s birthday. He is 37. ))) He is very good. Sometimes I pain him, I’d like to excuse ..)) in advance too.  
Photo: my dear husband

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий